Sunday 14 April 2013

Jimmy Choo Wedges

Heyah Guys,

So like any other girl, I am totally obsessed with shoes!!
my addiction to shoes has been recently getting out of hand, but I would say that these have to be the best buy of the year so far. I love cork wedges, I just find them so attractive since seeing the Louboutin cork Zappa's. I purchased the shoes from Selfridges In Manchester trafford.The shoes cost me £295 . This to me was a bargain, simply because not many designer shoes look so pretty an are this cheap. Iv always wanted a pair of designer shoes, an this was my first pair. An believe me when I say I am In love with them. The shoes have actually gone up now. I'm not actually sure why but when I purchased them the cashier did explain most designers were adding £20 plus to shoes so Jimmy Choo decided to join In. She really wasn't a 100% sure as to why they were doing It though.

The shoes are black patent sling blacks. The front of them has like a gold bit that says Jimmy Choo on It. The bag they came In was a nice nude colour, the same with the box. Anyhow I will now let the shoes do the talking. I hope you love them as much as me.

Confessions Of A Shopaholic x

No comments:

Post a Comment