Sunday 14 April 2013

H&M Haul

Hey Guys,

So this post Is a  Mini H&M haul. I'm not usually a big fan of h&m for adults, I think they do an amazing kids range though. 
But lately a lot of their items have been catching my eye. I purchased two blazers, an two handbags.All the Items expect one bag have arrived. The one bag I'm waiting on has changed delivery due dates over 3 times!! usually I would have cancelled the order by now  but I seriously am loving the yellow bag! An I loved the price even more so as It was only priced at £14.99.
So both blazers cost £29.99 each I couldn't decide what colour I wanted, so If In doubt buy both! So I did just that. As a girl I love pink so a pink is defiantly a must for my summer wardrobe. Iv also been obsessing over greens lately. All different shades so I thought this blazer would look amazing with some nice light jeans and wedges. The other bag I bought was a bright pink neon bag. The price was £29.99. I didn't actually realise how bright the bag was until I Received It, but either way I still like It and kept It. I also ordered myself a yellow shirt! It cost me £19.99 but Its so pretty an comfortable  The prices I have provided you with are the full prices. I obviously didn't pay full price as I had a discount code.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment