Saturday 13 April 2013

Argan Oil

Hi Guys,

I'm not a big fan of hair products, simply because I never keep up to them. An I usually find any product of my hair makes It greasy. Iv been using Argan Oil for about 2 weeks now. Argan Oil is enriched with vitamin e. Vitamin E Is actually a natural anti-oxidant. Argan Oil Is formulated to nourish dry an damaged hair. It also says It can reduce drying time by up to 50% an that it helps smooths out frizz an adds shine to all types of hair.

The reason I Initially got Argan Oil was from brilliant reviews from friends saying It will help It grow quicker.
I'm actually glad I did purchase some. It wasn't cheap to say Its such a small bottle. But a little really does go along way with this product. You apply the product to towel dried hair, depending on your hair type depends how much of the product you use. My hair Is quite long so I use 4-5 Pumps at a time.I purchased the product from boots for just over £10 for a 100ml. So far I cannot tell If It really has helped my hair to grow, but Its certainly helped Improve the look an feel of my hair already. I was so Impressed with the way Its made my hair feel, Iv begun using It on my daughters hair. So for me this product has to be a 10 out of 10. An I would really recommend It to others.

Argan Oil comes In a brown box, all the writing Is in gold. the packaging Is quite unattractive to the eye. If I had ever seen It I doubt I would have purchased It, As nothing about It caught my eye. I actually found It quite boring an ugly If I'm totally honest.

Confessions Of A Shopaholic xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment